SECTION 411 CrPC - Code of Criminal Procedure - Making over or withdrawal of cases by Executive Magistrates


Any District Magistrate or Sub-divisional Magistrate may?

  1. make over, for disposal, any proceeding which has been started before him, to any Magistrate subordinate to him;
  2. withdraw any case from, or recall any case which he has made over to, any Magistrate subordinate to him, and dispose of such proceeding himself or refer it for disposal to any other Magistrate.