SECTION 379 CrPC - Code of Criminal Procedure - Appeal against conviction by High Court in certain cases


Where the High Court has, on appeal reversed an order of acquittal of an accused person and convicted him and sentenced him to death or to imprisonment for life or to imprisonment for a term often years or more, he may appeal to the Supreme Court.