SECTION 373 CrPC - Code of Criminal Procedure - Appeal from orders requiring security or refusal to accept or rejecting surety for keeping peace or good behaviour


Any person,

  1. who has been ordered under section 117 to give security for keeping the peace or for good behaviour, or
  2. who is aggrieved by any order refusing to accept or rejecting a surety under section 121,
    may appeal against such order to the Court of Session;
    Provided that nothing in this section, shall apply to persons the proceedings against whom are laid before a Sessions Judge in accordance with the provisions of Sub-Section (2) or Sub-Section (4) of section 122.

LegalSectionsLaw That Leads

Ready to solve your legal matters with confidence? Contact our expert legal consultants today and get the guidance you deserve. Don't delay, take the first step towards a brighter legal future.

Follow us on


© 2024 LegalSections. All Rights Reserved.