In every case tried summarily, the Magistrate shall enter, in such form as the Stale Government may direct, the following particulars, namely?
- the serial number of the case;
- the date of the commission of the offence;
- the date of the report of complaint;
- the name of the complainant (if any);
- the name, parentage and residence of the accused;
- the offence complained of and the offence (if any) proved, and in cases coming under clause (ii), clause (iii) or clause (iv) of Sub-Section (1) of section 260, the value of the property in respect of which the offence has been committed;
- the plea of the accused and his examination (if any);
- the finding;
- the sentence or other final order;
- the date on which proceedings terminated.